Sunday, March 1, 2020

Representing as Microsoft MVP at DevCon Digital Economy Summit

Hi guys!
I'm humbly proud that I have participated at the DevCon Digital Economy Summit 2020 that hosted by Microsoft Indonesia!
This event is held at Ritz Carlton Hotel, Pacific Place, Jakarta.

I was part of MVP Indonesia team that helps Microsoft Indonesia to promote, spread the event information, and also taking care of special MVP Indonesia's booth.



We are sooo honored to have President of Indonesia, HM Joko Widodo and MS CEO, Satya Nadella!



Here's me and fellow MVPs (Andri Yadi), taking care of MS MVP Booth, answering any questions about software development, .NET, and Visual Studio:




And we (Andri Yadi, Agus Suparno, Adiityo) still had some fun taking pictures with MS Asia's Annie Matthew and MS Indonesia's Irving Hutagalung:



Yup, I'm glad that I could provide help for software developer communities thru this conference! 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment